Sunday, December 3, 2017

Today is 21C in Taiwan, it is cloudy. I am watching a movie " Julie & Julia" , I have so much feeling about this movie, it's really a good movie. I really love Meryl Streep.  I decide to write my blog like my dairy, I want to write about  anything not just tea , and share to the readers and followers.

First , my English is not very good. please forgive that **, But I love English, I love it!  , I am brave, isnt it? After all, it is a adventure for me.


I have a question , what will you do if you feel stressed? how to take it easy? I felt stressed these days. What did I do ? I went to the gym , not exercising, I enjoyed  the hot shower and spa. Also I had some cups of Oriental beauty , this is true. Because I like to have them with the caramel pudding. This is a little happiness in my hand. oh, by the way, I have a friend, she is very very busy, she likes to watch cartoons to relax. I think she is very cute.










No comments:

Post a Comment